- Exterior & Lobby
Home to rock stars, royalty and A-listers, La Residencia is a glamorous, romantic bolthole set in the foothills of the Tramuntana Mountains overlooking the picturesque village of Deia and the Mediterranean.
Two 17th century honey- coloured manor houses are joined by foliage filled terraces and set in 30 acres of lush olive and citrus groves. It is tranquil, luxurious and has lots of corners in which to hide away.
The rooms have traditional Mallorcan features with a luxury makeover - dark wood against whitewashed walls, crisp white linen, four posters, antiques and striking paintings from the famously artistic local town. Suites have a balcony, garden or private sun terrace, plunge or full private pool and wonderful views over Deia and the Med. The romantic Suite in the Tower is on two floors, with a spiral staircase, sun terrace and breathtaking panoramic views.
If you are the energetic type, there is a daily menu of activities posted in your room each night along with little gifts.
In homage to Deia’s artistic heritage, the hotel has 2 art galleries and a sculpture garden filled with creations from around the world. Should you fancy trying to discover the artist within, there is a resident artist and sculptor to teach you. There are also donkey trails with picnics, hiking, tennis lessons, or tours of the local area by car, boat, hot air balloon or helicopter.
- Olivo Restaurant (Mediterranean)
- Café Miro Bar & Bistro
- Pool Restaurant
- 67 rooms
- Indoor & 2 outdoor pools
- Beauty services
- Hair salon
- Health club
- 2 art galleries
- Sculpture garden
- Health club
- Gift shop
- Tennis courts
- Donkey trails
- Limo/town car service
Some services and facilities will attract additional charges to be paid at the hotel during your stay
Check in and out
- Fabulous rural setting located in the foothills of Tramuntana mountains
- Overlooks pretty village of Deia and the Mediterranean
- Olivo Restaurant (said to be one of the very best in Spain)
- Award winning spa
- A tourist tax of €2.20 per person per night will be charged locally (for a maximum of 8 nights). Children under 16 years of age are exempt
- The hotel provides WiFi throughout the property on a complimentary basis
- Parking is available at the hotel free of charge
- This property does not welcome pets
- Children are welcome at the hotel but extra beds cannot be provided in the rooms
Facilities and Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Whoops. It seems as there are no rooms available at this hotel, please refine your search and try again
*At Spain In Style, we carefully select all of our images and try to represent the hotel as honestly as possible. This is done by real live humans, and though unlikely, it’s still possible that we could have made a mistake. If you think we might have made a mistake please do let us know on email@example.com