- Exterior & Lobby
The rise of luxury rural retreats in Ibiza is making the most of some of the lush inland landscapes, although the swanky luxury at Sa Talia is about as far removed from ‘rustic’ as you can imagine.
A stunningly pretty villa with a fairytale turreted tower is filled with glamorous modern baroque furniture in sophisticated silvers and taupes. Some of the 12 designer rooms have ornate contemporary four posters, marble bathrooms and wood burning brick fireplaces. All have large terraces, but the best are the wrap around terraces in the tower.
The atmosphere of peaceful seclusion is aided by the thick wooded area behind the pool, offering some handy shade while lounging on the large Bali beds or unwinding with a poolside massage. The beautiful meadows and wooded surroundings also make it seem as far away from San Antonio as it is possible to be, although it is in fact only 2km.
The Adults Only policy certainly helps the atmosphere of secluded luxury and relaxation. So although full access to its sister clubbing hotel, Ushuaia, is free, you may be tempted by no more than the its impressive Spa, if you want to maintain your tranquil equilibrium.
- Sueno Restaurant (French influenced Mediterraean)
- 12 rooms
- Freshwater outdoor pool
- Free access to spas at Ushuaia Hotel and Palladium Hotel
Some services and facilities will attract additional charges to be paid at the hotel during your stay
Check in and out
- Adults only property
- Secluded luxury surrounds
- Located in the green Interior of Ibiza
- Peaceful rural setting
- A tourist tax of €2.20 per person per night will be charged locally (for a maximum of 8 nights). Children under 16 years of age are exempt
- This is an adults only hotel
- WiFi is available in public areas and guest rooms free of charge
- Parking is free of charge at this property
- Pets are not permitted at this hotel
- One extra bed is permitted in each room for an additional charge. Call us for details
- Children under 2 years of age stay free in a baby cot
Facilities and Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Whoops. It seems as there are no rooms available at this hotel, please refine your search and try again
*At Spain In Style, we carefully select all of our images and try to represent the hotel as honestly as possible. This is done by real live humans, and though unlikely, it’s still possible that we could have made a mistake. If you think we might have made a mistake please do let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org