- Exterior & Lobby
You can retreat from the hustle and bustle of Barcelona to the tranquility of the hills, in this sumptuous hotel high above the city.
The 1925 fairytale façade may have welcomed the likes of Ernest Hemingway and Rock Hudson, but the inside is all about modern ‘urban chic’ glamour.
It’s position on Mount Tibidado gives it the most spectacular views over the city and the sea. Most of the 70 rooms have a balcony or terrace, while eight ‘design’ suites from different designers range from Japanese to a ‘sleep on nature’ experience.
This place is all about relaxing after a hard day and there are plenty of opportunities to do so from soaking up the rays by infinity pool, reading in the comfy lobby lounge or being pampered in the lovely Zen Zone Spa – the only Spa in Spain run by L’Occitaine and with the largest pool in Barcelona.
- L’Orangerie Restaurant (modern Mediterranean)
- TB Gastrobar
- Café 1925
- 70 rooms
- Infinity pool
- Zen Zone Spa
- Fitness facility
Some services and facilities will attract additional charges to be paid at the hotel during your stay
Check in and out
- Perched high above the city on Mount Tibidabo
- Retreat from city bustle
- Spectacular views
- 20 mins from town by taxi
- 8 ‘design’ suites
- Stainless steel infinity pool
- L'Occitane Spa with largest pool in Barcelona
- WiFi is available on a complimentary basis
- This is a non-smoking hotel
- An extra bed can be provided in every room at an additional charge, please call for details
- Children up to 12 years of age stay free in an extra bed
- Parking is available at the hotel at a charge of around €25 per night
- This hotel is not pet friendly
- A tourist tax of €2.25 per person per night plus 10% VAT will be charged locally (for a maximum of 7 nights). Children 16 years and under are exempt
Facilities and Amenities
- Free WiFi
Whoops. It seems as there are no rooms available at this hotel, please refine your search and try again
*At Spain In Style, we carefully select all of our images and try to represent the hotel as honestly as possible. This is done by real live humans, and though unlikely, it’s still possible that we could have made a mistake. If you think we might have made a mistake please do let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org