- Exterior & Lobby
This is a Spa in the real sense of the word. The healing minerals of the naturally warm spring waters have drawn visitors for 150 years, seeking to cure their ailments or rejuvenate themselves.
It is the only Thermal Spa in the Balearics and in the last four years, the original 19th century clinic has been transformed into a luxury hotel centreed around this incredibly healing experience.
A thermal circuit has naturally hot spring water pools, which feel like floating in the dead sea and the powerful massage jets will certainly leave you feeling seriously invigorated.
All of this is complimentary with each room, as is a once-over on arrival by the on-site doctor, who can recommend tailored treatments.
There is a calm, healing atmosphere about the place enhanced by the pared down Scandinavian style rooms, set in a rural heartland next to the protected natural wetland park of Es Trenc Salobrar and a bird sanctuary. The fact it is blissfully Adults Only also helps.
As well as having two outdoor pools, it is also only 3km to Es Trenc, the most beautiful beach on the island.
- Heathly Modern Mediterranean
- 36 rooms
- Thermal spa
- 2 outdoor pools
Some services and facilities will attract additional charges to be paid at the hotel during your stay
Check in and out
- Adults only
- Only thermal spa in the Balearics
- Located in the southern rural heartland, near Mallorca's best beach
- A tourist tax of €2.20 per person per night will be charged locally (for a maximum of 8 nights). Children under 16 years of age are exempt
- This hotel is an adults only property
- WiFi is available free of charge in the hotel's public areas
- There is parking available at the hotel and there is no charge for using the car park
- Pet stays are not permitted at this property
- Extra beds are not accommodated in any of the rooms at this property
Facilities and Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Whoops. It seems as there are no rooms available at this hotel, please refine your search and try again
*At Spain In Style, we carefully select all of our images and try to represent the hotel as honestly as possible. This is done by real live humans, and though unlikely, it’s still possible that we could have made a mistake. If you think we might have made a mistake please do let us know on email@example.com